Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site or make any submissions to this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of https://www.americaninsight.org (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by American INSIGHT, Inc. (“American INSIGHT”) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://www.americaninsight.org Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of American INSIGHT and is protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use or submissions to this Site.
4. Site Use. American INSIGHT grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of American INSIGHT and American INSIGHT may terminate your use of this website at any time.
5. Submissions to Site. The submission of any work product to American INSIGHT, including, but not limited to videos, comments, reviews, or pieces of writing, demonstrates your agreement to grant American INSIGHT a limited, nonexclusive license to display, reproduce, alter, or use the materials in promotions or on any or all of American INSIGHT’s affiliated sites including, but not limited to, American INSIGHT’s Free Speech Blog, American INSIGHT’S Spotlight Blog, American INSIGHT’s Free Speech Festival. American INSIGHT might also quote, link to, or include this content (in its original or altered form) on any or all of its social media profiles.
6. Removal of Inappropriate Content. At its discretion and with no prior warnings or communication, American INSIGHT reserves the right to determine and remove any inappropriate content, including, but not limited to, violence, hate speech, defamation, or pornography. If an individual continues to post content deemed inappropriate on the Site, American INSIGHT reserves the right to delete the individual’s account or ban the individual from making further posts.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold American INSIGHT and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. American INSIGHT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AMERICAN INSIGHT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. American INSIGHT recognizes and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Designated Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
By Mail: American INSIGHT, P O Box 347, Narberth, PA 19072
By E-mail: email@example.com
Abuse of Intellectual Property Rights. American INSIGHT does not tolerate misuse or appropriation of intellectual property. If you believe that any content posted on this Site violates your Intellectual Property Rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with information including:
(g) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(h) A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed and any corresponding registrations (e.g. records from the United States Patent and Trademark Office);
(i) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; and
(i) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and American INSIGHT or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of American INSIGHT exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by American INSIGHT must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of American INSIGHT.
16. Termination. American INSIGHT may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
19. Contact Information.
P O Box 347
Narberth, PA 19072